Q: My 745li won't stay in gear.

I put the car in drive it will jump back in park by itself i put the car in reverse it will jump back in park by itself also leaking transmission fluid I'm thinking it might be the guibo joint

Hi there. The computer (ECM) is locking out the transmission from engaging a drive mode. When this happens, something inside the transmission has failed, like a solenoid or the pump pressure is low. Check the transmission fluid and make sure that its full. If the fluid is low, then top it off and see if that fixes the issue. If it does, then you will need to locate the leak on the transmission and repair it. If it does not fix the issue, then the transmission needs check out. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your transmission.