Q: The hub bearings were replaced on my 2013 Buick Regal Turbo. I have only had the car a month. I bought it from Car Max. I have a

I bought this car from CarMax on 11/18/2016. I had to take it back for service because it needed Hub Bearings. The service person told me he did each side and it should be fine. NOT. I still hear the grinding, not as loud but it's still there. I also hear a noise when I cut the wheel to turn. I know I can take it back for service, but I don't know if I should trust that. I am wondering if I should just change the car out, although I really like it, I don't want to get stuck with a lemon. Advice please, please!

Hi there. Though you may still have a warranty on the vehicle you may want to have someone else check it out first. It sounds like they may not have changed both of the hub bearings, but it can also be caused by a tire that is worn unevenly or it can be the power steering system or even a transmission issue. I usually get the vehicle in the air and run it to pinpoint where the noise is coming from. If you want to get a second opinion on this grinding noise, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the car is making this noise] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-making-a-noise-inspection

• The hub bearings were replaced on my 2013 Buick Regal Turbo. I have only had the car a month. I bought it from Car Max. I have a