Q: Low Fuel Light on with fuel in tank

The Check Engine Light came on at same time as the Low Fuel Light, even though the tank is over half full.

The fuel level sensors on some of these vehicles tend to be misread by the computer, causing faults in the system. The fuel sensor would need to be inspected, and the engine computer scanned, to see if the codes received are to a defective sensor. I recommend that you have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to you and run a diagnostic on your Check Engine Light issue, including a computer scan, and fuel sender inspection.