Q: no power from coil to distributor

I replaced the ignition coil and icm also replaced distributor and battery... Fired up but had carburetor problems took care of carb went to fire it up it turns over but no power out of coil to distributor... I have power all the way up to coil but nothing to distributor

The ignition module on the fender should be looked at to see if it has ever been replaced. These modules on the fender go bad all the time. Try to disconnect and reconnect the connection to the module.

Test for power with the key on with a test light on one side of the coil. The red/green wire should have power and the green/yellow wire should get a blinking light when you crank it. If it does not blink, then your module is most likely bad. The module is identified by the color of the wire grommet at the modules edge. They are blue, brown or yellow on most of them. Make sure the replacement has the same color. If you want to have this inspected, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your vehicle’s loss of power and make any repairs that are needed.

3. no power from coil to distributor