Q: Went got a test at Autozone for alternator, she stated everything test normal but battery voltage is too low? What does that mean?

Went got a test from autozone for my alternator! When she ran the test she stated everything us normal bur read battery voltage is too low! What does that mean? Do ii need a new battery or alternator?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: Hello. This could mean the alternator is no...

Hello. This could mean the alternator is not charging the battery high enough or the battery will not accept and hold a charge. You may need to replace the battery first, then recheck the alternator charging system for proper operation. If you need help, an expert from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect why your battery does not hold a charge and replace the alternator if necessary.