Q: think i put wrong oil in car went few miles lose power car dies oil in spark plugs still starts low oil blinking light before die.

I think I put wrong oil in car I went few miles engine marketing noise oil light starts blinking car dies next day says I'm low on oil oil in spark plugs still starts .ran greet before I put in oil

Hello. If you put too thick of an oil in the car, then you may have damaged the engine bearings but this should not have caused oil to get in to the spark plugs unless the oil got into the intake of the engine or one of the pistons rings broke. If you ran it without oil and then tried to put oil in thinking it would be okay after that, then you were not that lucky and broke or damaged all of the rings on the pistons. If you would like to have this looked over, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the stalling issue and go over all of the relevant systems for a better diagnosis.

• think i put wrong oil in car went few miles lose power car dies oil in spark plugs still starts low oil blinking light before die.