I have a 2007 Saturn Vue my lights on the dashboard keep ...

Q: I have a 2007 Saturn Vue my lights on the dashboard keep going in and out will I'm driving. The steering wheel get very hard to tu

asked by on August 15, 2017

I have a 2007 Saturn Vue my lights on the dashboard keep going in and out while I'm driving. The steering wheel get very hard to turn My car has an automatic transmission.

What you are describing are electrical problems which may or may not have a common cause. Inasmuch as the electric power steering is an essential safety related component of your vehicle, the steering system should be diagnosed and fixed first. Once the issue with the steering is resolved, the dash light issue can be dealt with. To request service on the electric power steering, please use YourMechanic’s steering diagnostic service page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.