Q: What do I need for a tune up on a 2004 c240

Just purchased a used car two months ago. The service panel says I need a tune up after an additional 2000 miles. What is a tune up for this car

Hi Adele. Thanks for contacting us today. One of the best tools we have on our website is the service maintenance schedule. By clicking this link and entering your vehicle information, you can access the recommended scheduled maintenance based on the mileage of the car. This will tell you what is included in the ’tune-up’, as well as other routine services required by Mercedes-Benz.

3. What do I need for a tune up on a 2004 c240