Q: Car starts then vibrates then oil, check engine and battery light comes on. Any ideas of what could be going on?

Just got oil put on, now a few days later, occasionally when starting the car it'll start, vibrate then die with the battery, service engine, and oil light coming on. I'll restart a few times then it'll run just fine

If oil, charge and check engine lights come on after it stalls as they come on when key is on but engine is off. You should have the check engine light checked for misfire codes since you may have a misfire from bad plug wires or plugs and would store codes for misfire in cylinders.

3. Car starts then vibrates then oil, check engine and battery light comes on. Any ideas of what could be going on?