Q: Car leaking coolant after repair

I had my car fixed recently, but now it is leaking coolant. the lights stays on, and when I add coolant, I can see it running right through.

A: Hello. If this was fixed recently then you ...

Hello. If this was fixed recently then you really should take it back to the shop that did the repair. It may be a loose hose or clamp, or it may be something entirely different. I typically locate and fix the leak and then do a pressure test. If the system then holds coolant I do a block test just to make sure there is no engine damage. If you are looking to have this done by someone else, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to find the leaks and have the issue resolved.