No codes, vibration at idle 2010 genesis coupe hyundai l4...

Q: No codes, vibration at idle

asked by on August 21, 2017

To start off, I have no codes. I seem to have a vibration at idle and gets worse with the AC on, but when I drive the problem goes away, and my rpm is lower than usual. Also my car seems to run to it's full power. So what what should I replace, clean, inspect etc?

I might recommend using a bottle of fuel injector cleaner in the gas tank and some Seafoam in the oil. Those together will normally smooth out any rough idle that can be fixed with cleaners.