Transmission fluid is leaking transmissions v8-5.3l 2002 ...

Q: Transmission fluid is leaking

asked by on March 17, 2016

Transmission fluid is leaking from my truck.

I would not recommend driving your truck under these conditions to prevent transmission damage. My first recommendation would be to have your transmission system inspected by an automotive service professional to locate the source of the leak. Possible leak sources include the transmission itself, lines, or the radiator. Once the leak has been found, I would recommend having the repair done as soon as possible in order to drive your truck again without risk of transmission damage.