Q: No power to ignition,tail lights,no interior lights,and no radio

asked by on June 21, 2016

My ignition don't have power to dash and fuses are good

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The vehicle may have a defective front control module that is attached to the front of the main fuel box in the engine compartment. Have the vehicle scanned and tested to see if the module is functioning correctly or is generating a code. You can check all the fuses in the fuse box and disconnect and reconnect the module to see if there is any corrosion on any of the pins in the connector. Add dielectric lube to the module connection and reinstall to see if power is restored. Make sure the battery is disconnected whenever disconnecting the module. If power is still not restored, then have a mechanic diagnose your electrical system and replace the module if it is required. They will be able to go through the pinpoint testing of the module and ignition switch.