Q: How do I use the automatic air conditioning system?

How do I use the automatic air conditioning system?

If your car is equipped with an automatic air conditioning system (optional equipment), you can set the temperature that you want for the interior of the cabin and let the computer handle all the details. You can also set a different temperature for the driver and passenger side of the car. here’s how to use the system:

• Press the auto button and choose the temperature for the driver and passenger side. The system will automatically adjust between heat and cool to maintain that temperature. If you don’t set a temperature for the passenger side, it will be the same as the driver side.

• To manually change the temperature, press up or down on the temp control switch.

• Press the “dual” button to cycle between individual and simultaneous modes on the air conditioner.

• Press the up or down button on the fan speed control switch to change the fan’s speed. Press the fan off button to turn the fan off completely.

• Choose the vents you want to use (upper vents, lower vents, upper and lower vents or defrost and lower vents) by pressing the appropriate button.

• Press the recirculate button to change between fresh air and recirculated interior air.

• Press the defogger button to turn on the front defogger (you may need to manually adjust the fan speed). Note that you can only use fresh, outside air when the defogger is on.

• Use the tabs on the front of the vents to adjust the direction of airflow.

• Close the side vents by pushing down on the top of the vent grille to increase the flow of air from the center vents.