How do I stow the third row seats? seats storage explorer...

Q: How do I stow the third row seats?

How do I stow the third row seats?

The third row seats can be stowed to add extra storage space to your vehicle. To stow the seats, follow these easy steps: 1. Make sure no objects are on the seat, or in front of it. 2. Make sure the head restraints are folded. 3. Open the trunk. 4. Pull the Seatback strap behind the seat, to fold the seat forward, then release. 5. Pull the Release strap behind the seat to unlatch the cushion, and tumble the seat into the stowed position.