Q: A/T sign in dashboard

goo day! i have a pajero fieldmaster model 2006 engine 4m40. i have encountered this problem since i fix my cylinder head. my A/T sign in dashboard keeps on blinking/flashing. what is the cause? how to fix this. thank you!

Hello. Thanks for writing in. The warning light is telling you that the automatic transmission is having an issue. It may be a simple sensor issue which occurred during the latest work done. It may be something completely different. The best way to start diagnosis is to have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. This will tell you what issues the computer has detected. Without that information it turns into a guessing game. Take the vehicle to your local parts store for scanning, or have a technician perform the service.

3. A/T sign in dashboard