Hello replaced bent exhaust valve on 03 bmw 745li reasse...

Q: Hello replaced bent exhaust valve on 03 bmw 745li reassembled everything now car cranks but wont start only pending code po365

asked by on June 21, 2017

Car starts even with fuel cut off cylinder 1 due to bent valve .....now thats replaced. Checked all fusses and connections what could I have missed. Even tried starter fluid , there is fuel pressure no spark .

Hi there. Essentially, the P0365 code means that there has been a lack of voltage detected from the camshaft position sensor B in bank 1 by the PCM within a few seconds of the engine starting. The camshaft position sensor notes the rate at which the camshaft is spinning, and helps the car’s computer control things like fuel injection and engine timing. The likely source of your hard to start issue is either a failed camshaft position sensor or an electrical harness that supplies power and monitors this sensor.