Q: The car says steering assist fault service required, what do i do

My car says steering assist fault, what do i do

Hi there. Your car’s Power Steering system includes both the normal Hydraulic system used for many years now to make steering your car easier, as well as a Power Steering Assist system that augments the regular power steering. If a problem develops with the Power Steering Assist system, it will be deactivated. You’ll see a warning in the message center that reads “Power steering assist fault.” The best way to resolve this problem is to have a professional mobile mechanic from our team come to your location and complete a power steering inspection so they can determine if this is an electrical or mechanical fault, and recommend the right repairs to resolve this issue.

3. The car says steering assist fault service required, what do i do