Q: Will a bottle of Lucas transmission fluid fix my issue?

well someone put 2 QT of transmission fluid over in my car now its stuck in first gear will a bottle of transmission Lucas will work
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Although Lucas makes an exceptional transmission fluid stabilizer, you should try to find out why the transmission is damaged in the first place. If the fluid level was drained to the right level and it’s still stuck in first. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I’d recommend having a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, complete a thorough inspection of your shifting issue. Unfortunately, I don’t think simply adding the Lucas will help.