Q: my IS250 lexus cant start, just cranks

2006 model just cranks but not starting engine. I refuel and drove for about 5 km, stopped but when I tried to start the car just crank. the battery seems fine, the spark is also there.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. vehicles that only crank can be frustrating. Although the battery may seem fine, it is always a good idea if it is over 2 years old, to have it tested. This can be done quickly and usually for free at most automotive stores. If you know the spark is good, then turn your attention to fuel. You can install an in-line fuel gauge to test pressure. Crank the engine and record the available pressure. If its below specification, then you need to look into replacing your fuel filter and possibly fuel pump. There are some sensors that can fail. If the sensors set a diagnostic troubleshooting code before you turned it off, then you may have a chance at getting help by scanning the vehicle. Attempt to scan the vehicle, test the fuel system, and test the battery.

3. my IS250 lexus cant start, just cranks