Q: Dashboard has electrical problem.

I have an electronics problem on dashboard. I think there is a problem with the dashboard instrument cluster.

Hello, Electric concerns on cars can be an intimidating challenge to take without the proper training and tools. Though the information provided here is limited, it seems that your Ford Explorer is experiencing issues with either the digital display or possibly the gauges themselves failing.

Provided that there are no issues with the wiring that feeds into the gauge cluster, a certified mechanic can evaluate if your gauge cluster can be repaired or needs to be replaced. In my experience, the gauge cluster usually can be removed and sent to a specialty shop, one that is experienced in automotive electronics such as gauge clusters and vehicle computers. The speciality shop will further disassemble the Explorer’s gauge cluster, locate the faulty components and perform the necessary repairs before sending it back. Once returned, your mechanic will reinstall it into your Ford’s dashboard, verify it is working correctly and get your vehicle back on the road as quickly and safely as possible.