Q: My car's tire pressure light won't turn off

I've had a couple of small issues where a light or code doesn't turn off when the issue resolves. Wondering if there's anything I should be concerned by (my car is still under warranty)

1) I have an OBD Reader installed and my car had code P0015 ("B" Camshaft Position- Timing Over-Retarded"). Mazda mechanics advised that this is caused by low oil pressure, and they added more oil and advised me there was nothing wrong with my car. The OBD Reader continued to read this code for weeks, then miraculously stopped one day.

2) My tire pressure light turned on-- my tires were in fact low so I added to ~32-35PSI, but the light won't turn off for days. It's fall in Atlanta, and weather has been fluctuating from low 40s to high 70s most days.