Q: White smoke comes from my exhaust when I hit gas. When wet underneath it looses power.

(1) Almost every time I push the gas when I'm moving forward or reverse a good little amount of white smoke comes out of my exhaust. Enough for me to see it come around the back passenger window. "Why & What should I do?" (2) Every time my car gets wet underneath. It looses power and shakes when I push the gas.It does it on the freeway, city and parking. Everywhere. It takes 5-8 seconds-ish to pick up speed and shakes while doin it."Why & What should I do?"

white smoke pouring from the exhaust while the vehicle is running is usually a sign of a failed head gasket seal. This failed seal allows coolant into the combustion chamber and the white smoke you see is the steam from boiling water coming out of the engine.

Have the smoke issue inspected by a qualified professional up close and personal for the most accurate diagnostic.

• White smoke comes from my exhaust when I hit gas. When wet underneath it looses power.