Q: So I have been without heat and air conditioner my car for a month a friend today looked and saw that i had no antifreeze /coolant

So i have added antifreeze and coolant and My heat and ac still will not work. it's only been a few minutes since it's placed in my car from being empty but can their be other reasons that the heat and ac are not working? Does it take time to work. Where can a single Mom go get my ac and heat looked at?

A: Hi there: There are several moving parts t...

Hi there:

There are several moving parts that comprise the heater and AC system and help them to work efficiently. If the engine was low on coolant, it's possible that the heater core may have been damaged. However, it's very difficult to diagnose a heating / AC issue remotely. Instead of heading to a shop, why not have the mobile mechanic come to you? One of our local mobile mechanics can complete a heater is not working inspection, so they can pinpoint what is wrong with your car in order to make the appropriate repairs.