Q: Car won't start after being parked

The car has been parked in the garage. The key turns, but the car doesn't start. I had the battery on a trickle charge, so it shouldn't be dead. I think it is either the gas sensor, the fuel lines need to be cleaned, it needs a new fuel filter, fuel pump, or the gas tank drained. I did put stabilizer fluid in the gas tank before parking.

When the key is turned and nothing happens could mean several things; you have a bad battery (most common), the switch is bad, or the starter is not working. If you hear a click when you turn the key and nothing happens it may mean your starter is bad. I would first recommend having the battery load tested. A certified technician should come out and perform that test and troubleshoot the problem.

3. Car won't start after being parked