Q: Brown liquid leaking under passenger side no dash lights

asked by on February 09, 2018

Weird noise started a couple days ago last night when i parked the car there was a leak of brown liquid under the passengers side lots of steam not sure if its bc of the very cokd weather . i moved the vehicle to a better area and the noise and leaking stopped.

Radiator Replacement $338.55 - $1331.58 Get a Quote

The brown liquid you are seeing sounds like you may have a leaking heater core or radiator that may have some rust inside, which may explain the brown color and steaming. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle to properly diagnose.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr