Q: Brown liquid leaking under passenger side no dash lights

Weird noise started a couple days ago last night when i parked the car there was a leak of brown liquid under the passengers side lots of steam not sure if its bc of the very cokd weather . i moved the vehicle to a better area and the noise and leaking stopped.

The brown liquid you are seeing sounds like you may have a leaking heater core or radiator that may have some rust inside, which may explain the brown color and steaming. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle to properly diagnose.

3. Brown liquid leaking under passenger side no dash lights