Q: I heard a loud noise from right side of my engine. My partner raised the engine, now it will not start

asked by on November 11, 2016

After the engine was raised the vehicle will not start

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. If your engine was making a loud noise and when the engine was throttled up, there is a possibility that the engine may have a connecting rod that could be knocking and getting ready to come apart. When the throttle was increased, the rod could have came apart and locked the engine and making it not run. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with the noise from the engine.