Q: Rear driver side wheel locked - 2002 Toyota Solara

I was out of town for a week, the car sat parked on the street... I can go in reverse, but it won't go forward. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Jon

If the car does move (in reverse) then the wheel is not locked. There may be an issue with the transmission and/or the shift linkage. To resolve this, please request a transmission shift diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will diagnose the problem and estimate the required repairs. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Rear driver side wheel locked - 2002 Toyota Solara