Q: Car shaking when it goes above 45-60mph and stays in that condition with check engine light flashes

The car called (Figo) it's made in India by Ford, it has almost all the specification of the Fiesta (2009 ish) it is 1.6L duratec 4 cylinders, the issue is when am on the way till it reach the 60mph the car start shaking bad the rpm stick on 3 like if I left my feet from the gas paddle and the engine check light start flashing, and when it does all that the shaking remain even on idle, if you turn it off for a while then start the car again it goes smooth till you go above 45 mph and all that start again, also the check engine light remain on all the time till it start shaking then it flash, i changed the 4 spark plugs and I cleaned the fuel injector and just in case I poured the fuel system cleaner mixed with the fuel but nothing changed (actually it become a bit smoother with more power when it start going) I must mention couple of months ago I pumped my car on the front but on low speed nothing major but the engine oil spread all over therefore I had to chemical clean under the hood

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having one of many issues. Shaking is usually caused by some kind of imbalance with the engine and its combustion cycles. This may be a problem with the fuel or engine, or it may be a problem with the electronics and how they are regulating the engine. At this point, with the symptoms you are having, it is going to be a guessing game. You can start by having the vehicle scanned for diagnostic codes. When the check engine light comes on, there is some kind of error being detected, and you can use these error codes (known as diagnostic codes) to help point you in the right direction. Due to the high RPMs, it sounds as if the transmission is not wanting to shift. There may be an issue with the speed engine and transmission speed sensors. You may also want to look at the bottom of the vehicle and think about any of the sensors that may have been affected by the chemical spray. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Car shaking when it goes above 45-60mph and stays in that condition with check engine light flashes