Q: The oil pressure light comes on ONLY in park after getting oil changed. The car is full of oil.

I got my oil changed and two days later the oil light is on, only in park! The dealership is refusing to look at it without charging me an arm and a leg.

This may very well be a faulty oil pressure sending unit. This is a sensor located down near the oil pan on your engine that monitors the oil pressure inside your motor. When this detects lower than normal oil pressure, it causes the oil light to come on as you have experienced. I would recommend having your oil sensor this looked at by a professional from YourMechanic at your earliest convenience.

• The oil pressure light comes on ONLY in park after getting oil changed. The car is full of oil.