Q: Clutch pedal down Reservoir full recently replaced master

I drive a manual Honda accord recently replaced the master and the clutch assembly and my pedal is staying on the floor. No obvious external leaks when I gave it a once over and the fluid reservoir is full but the fluid is darkly colored. The master is such a pain to replace give me some hope it's the slave.

If the fluid is full but the system will not build up pressure then you may need to replace the master cylinder and flush all the dirty old muddy fluid out of the system. The dirty fluid has caused the master cylinder pressure cups to get clogged and will not seal. You may want to try and flush out all the bad fluid using the master cylinder by hand to pump all the old fluid and a good amount of clean fluid out through it. Then thoroughly bleed the system of air. If master cylinder starts working again then you do not need to replace it. If you still get the pedal sticking to the floor then you will need to replace it again.

3. Clutch pedal down Reservoir full recently replaced master