Q: Oil in my injector harness connector

asked by on March 02, 2018

My car has a cylinder misfire 4 and I have changed everything like valve gasket, plugs, coils, injector, pcv and no changes. Now I see oil from the injector harness connector. Could that be the problem?

Engine is misfiring Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Lewis. Thanks for contacting us today. Oil can impact many electrical system components, especially if the oil leaks into the spark plug well. It’s probably best to have a professional mechanic complete an engine misfiring inspection so they can isolate the root issue and ensure the right repairs can be completed.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr