Q: Oil in my injector harness connector

asked by on March 02, 2018

My car has a cylinder misfire 4 and I have changed everything like valve gasket, plugs, coils, injector, pcv and no changes. Now I see oil from the injector harness connector. Could that be the problem?

Hi Lewis. Thanks for contacting us today. Oil can impact many electrical system components, especially if the oil leaks into the spark plug well. It’s probably best to have a professional mechanic complete an engine misfiring inspection so they can isolate the root issue and ensure the right repairs can be completed.