Q: Steering pulls side to side and not straight ahead

The steering wheel in my car will not drive straight ahead and it keeps pulling side to side. It gives the feeling of there being a magnet on each side of the car and they are pulling the steering one way and then the other. Another aspect is that it seems to be temperature related. Once the summer temperature gets hotter and the car gets warmer, the faulty steering gets better and the problem is less severe. The dealership told me that there is nothing that they can do about this. In reading, I have found that this is a problem with other drivers too who have this new electronic steering mechanism. Can you give me any suggestions as to how this can be corrected?

Thanks for writing in about your 2013 Audi Allroad Quattro. Unfortunately, this is an ongoing issue with Audi currently related to their electronic lane assist function. Audi is aware of the issue. I would recommend seeing your nearest dealer for a software update.

3. Steering pulls side to side and not straight ahead