Q: I have a2007 Mazda cx7 and the serpentine belt broke causing power steering to go out this is the second time this has happened in

Serpentine belt broke 2 times in a two month period first time water pump was also replaced this time I believe a hose busted as well because antifreeze was spewing everywhere what could be the reason for it to break so soon

A: The coolant that got on the belt and pulley...

The coolant that got on the belt and pulleys caused the belt to come off. You should have all the pulleys cleaned off of coolant and replace the belt. Check all the pulleys and tensioner for any problems before installing the new belt.