Q: Opinion about diesel engines

Do you ever work on diesels? Are they different to work on?

I work on diesels. I used to work on them quite a bit. I work on them less now, but I used to work on them quite a bit. The problem with diesels are that they have less maintenance, but when they do need maintenance, it is super expensive.

So the engines generally lasts a long time. When one wears out, you can spend 8-10,000 dollars to get another engine or fix the old one correctly. They can be super expensive. A lot of people stay away from diesels. Most diesel users that I see are professionals. They are in some sort of business. Like a Ford 350 diesel, where they tow big bricks or are going out and doing hut shut delivery to oil fields and need a big, strong car. That’s fine for that. But for everyday drivers, it costs too much money and they get bad gas mileage in town.

3. Opinion about diesel engines