Q: Q: Why does my Transmission pops out of gear

When driving and shifting, get to 5th gear and will go in, but pops right back out. How do you change that gear to make it work

Hello. Popping out of gear is a common problem when it comes to manual transmissions. The most common reason a manual transmission would jump out of gear is due to low or contaminated fluid, worn synchronizers inside the transmission, or improperly adjusted shift linkage. Also I suggest that the transmission mount is checked for excessive wear because bad mounts have been verified as a fix to similar concerns. To make things work properly I suggest to have the vehicle inspected by a technician to determine exactly what is at fault. It is very likely that one of the things I mentioned above are causing your transmission to slip out of gear.

3. Q: Why does my Transmission pops out of gear