Q: Car idles rough wants to almost do and kinda jumps when at stop lights and lights flicker but stops when given gas

The car runs fine when driving down the road but when coming to a stop at a light i have to put the brake on and rev the engine to or it will almost want to die and the lights will flicker and it jumps.

There are a few components that could be causing your problem. You may want to start by doing some voltage testing on the battery and the alternator. If you know your alternator and battery are good, look at the drive belts. Make sure they are not slipping or damaged. If all of that passes inspection, you will want to turn your attention to the fuel delivery system. Check the obvious fuel pump and fuel filter. Malfunctions with these can lead to low fuel pressure and symptoms similar to what you are describing. Another component to check would be the throttle. Drive by wire sensors can cause issues like these as well. Most of these sensors however will set off a diagnostic trouble code and alert you in one way or another.

3. Car idles rough wants to almost do and kinda jumps when at stop lights and lights flicker but stops when given gas