Q: Brake Pad Wear Alarm& warning light appear in dash, replaced all pads and wire sensor but unfortunately no any positive result 2012 Lexus LS460

would you give me any adv. to solve the problem by removing mentioned alarm" Brake Pad Wear"?

Hello - unfortunately, this warning message can only be cleared by the Toyota/Lexus diagnostic tool, or the "super secret" push-button sequence which the Toyota techs aren’t sharing.

3. Brake Pad Wear Alarm& warning light appear in dash, replaced all pads and wire sensor but unfortunately no any positive result 2012 Lexus LS460