how do you set the high beam lights on a 2017 tucson to a...

Q: how do you set the high beam lights on a 2017 tucson to automaticly dim for on comminng traffic

asked by on December 16, 2017

How do I turn on the feature to automatically dim my high beams when on coming traffic is approaching.

If your Hyundai model is equipped with auto dimming headlights (the Hyundai Smart High Beam System), please see the operating instructions on page 3-110 at this link to the Hyundai Owner’s Manual. If those instructions do not resolve the issue that you are having, please request a service appointment and the responding certified mechanic will resolve this. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.