Q: My 2004 Honda Element horn makes a sound, but it's very weak. Will the horn relay replacement fix that?

asked by on April 30, 2017

My 2004 Honda Element's horn is suddenly very weak. Will replacing the horn relay fix that?

Hi There, I believe you are correct in that the horn relay may be faulty or potentially you may have a bad horn switch itself, however this would be a rare situation. The horn relay is generally what will cause the horn sound to be weak as you describe. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle horn.