Q: My 2006 Hyundai Tucson 2.7l 4wd is not selecting gear when in drive , it moves but won't change to d next gear for smooth run

My 2006 Hyundai Tucson 2.7l 4wd is not selecting gear when in drive , it moves but won't change to d next gear for smooth run , only when I put it in the + and - like driving it manually it works

Hi there. In most cases, when you have this type of shifting problem, it’s due to old transmission fluid inside the hydraulic lines of the transmission. It could also be due to inner transmission seals being damaged or an inner component failure. The best way to know for sure what is causing this problem is to have a professional mechanic complete a car is hard to shift inspection at your location.

3. My 2006 Hyundai Tucson 2.7l 4wd is not selecting gear when in drive , it moves but won't change to d next gear for smooth run