Q: How do I turn the air bag indicator light off in my 2012 Toyota Corolla

asked by on April 11, 2017

Just recently my car's 'air bag on' indicator light has been going off amd I don't know why. It never really did that before and I just wanted to know if there I should anyway I could get the air bag indicator light off?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello. The airbag light can come on for any number of reasons. The most common being that the clock spring in the steering column has failed. It loses its connection and causes the light to come on. It can also be a bad connection under the seats. I would need to scan the airbag system for codes to find out what the issue is. The code will tell me everything that I need to know prior to diagnosing this. You need to have the airbag system scanned and diagnosed by a professional.