Q: I recently installed a cold air intake on my 2001 golf 2.0 when I did my car threw out 2 codes p0134 and p0140 should I be worried

Today I installed a cold air intake on my 2001 golf gls 2.0L it only has 77k miles and it’s Manuel I got the codes p0134 and p0140 are these serious enough to get my car looked at?

Hi Matthew. Thanks for contacting us tonight. You can learn more about these trouble codes by clicking the blue links - P-0134 and the P-0140 code. In regards to taking them seriously, any OBD-II trouble code indicates a problem that should always be resolved sooner than later. You should contact the manufacturer of your cold intake system to determine what they recommend for resolving this issue.