Q: How do I adjust the tilt of the steering column?

How do I adjust the tilt of the steering column?

On the left side of the steering wheel, underneath the multifunction lever, is the steering wheel tilt lever. Pull this lever out with your left hand, and, while the lever is still engaged, tilt the steering wheel with your right hand. When the steering wheel is at your optimum position, release the lever and the steering wheel will lock in place.

You should always adjust your steering wheel tilt after someone else has driven your car. Having your steering wheel tilted optimally makes it easier and safer for you to steer.

3. How do I adjust the tilt of the steering column?