Q: My heater blows cold on the driver side and hot on the passenger side. I do not have duel temperature control

Driver side blows cold air, passenger side blows hot....

Hi Scott. Your Wrangler has a blend door that circulates heat and cool air (from AC operation) to different side vents. In most cases, when you have an issue as you’ve described, this component is damaged, or there is something loose inside the heater housing. To correctly diagnose this issue, a heating system inspection by a professional mechanic would be a good idea.

3. My heater blows cold on the driver side and hot on the passenger side. I do not have duel temperature control