Q: The vehicle rides rough and there is a loss of power

I'm replacing ball joint soon but the jeep rides really rough now. what should I do to make it ride good again and what parts are recommended?

Your vehicle has only 69,000 miles and so you want to make sure that the ball joint(s) has actually failed. So, best to either get a second opinion and have the Mechanic demonstrate the failure to you so you can be sure. As far as ride, the shocks and struts could be inspected, particularly for obvious problems such as oil leakage. If any of the shocks have failed, that would definitely make the ride uncomfortable. A rough running engine could be due to fuel system, ignition, or air induction faults. The first thing to do would be to check and make sure all maintenance has been performed on the engine. Once that is accomplished an engine diagnostic would have to be performed in order to identify any faults, if they exist. Feel free to schedule those services with YourMechanic.