Q: Wired radio while driving car shut down

While driving friend wired my radio and arts and wires totally shut down my car my digital odometer reading and clock still works in my interior lights still work when I try to start it nothing happens

The cause of this malfunction is undoubtedly electrical in nature and perhaps includes blown fuses. Regardless of the underlying cause, if you request a no start diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get the problem diagnosed and repaired for you promptly, right at your location. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.

3. Wired radio while driving car shut down