Q: When first starting the car for the day, it wants to bog down intermittently only at idol. it never dies but

asked by on October 01, 2016

When first starting the car it the morning or whenever it has been sitting awhile it starts to bog down here an there an only at an idol, it never dies, an it's not thrown a code at all.. I have no clue where to start.. the bog is like a quick bog not a long kinda spudder, it bogs kinda like when you turn your A/C on an it takes a little extra juice an it bogs down for a quick second... That's the best way I can think of to describe it.. when driving its fine.. it sometimes does it when your slowing down comeing up to light at a slow speed..

It may be time for a tune-up and cleaning of the induction system. Carbon build up around the throttle plate or worn spark plugs may cause the engine to run a little rough, especially on a cold start. Consider hiring a YourMechanic technician who can come to your home or office for a personal diagnosis of this issue and tune-up your vehicle as necessary.