Q: It's run and everything but motors leaks oil I keep putting oil in and it keeps running but what do you think the problem is

Motor leaks oil

Most likely it is a gasket that is leaking. To accurately locate the leak, a visual inspection of the engine is required. Oil leaks can be hard to find, especially if the engine is very dirty. I suggest cleaning the engine then look for leaks or have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, determine the location of your leaks.

• It's run and everything but motors leaks oil I keep putting oil in and it keeps running but what do you think the problem is