Q: Steering and suspension feels loose. The accelerator isn't responding properly

Car steering seems kind of loose (some play/slack in it)... Also the accelerator feels , kinda loose as well need a little extra to go, so to say (for lack of a better term)

Hello. I would need to know what kind of vehicle this is to know for sure what may be going on. In general, loose steering is caused by something that is worn out in the steering or suspension. I usually get the vehicle in the air and inspect it for worn out components. As for the accelerator, if it has a lot of play in it then it may have a bad accelerator cable or there may be a problem with the throttle body. A visual inspection would have to be done of these components first to try and diagnose it. If you want to have this steering issue and acceleration problem inspected, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the vehicle and guide you through any needed repairs.

• Steering and suspension feels loose. The accelerator isn't responding properly